United Maintenance, Inc. serves the heating and cooling needs for many different types of corporate, commercial, government and military applications. Each of our customers has a different set of needs when it comes to HVAC design, installation and maintenance, and UMI’s team of engineers and EPA-certified technicians will design and build a custom solution for each client. However simple or complex the task, and no matter how stringent the standards, UMI has the expertise and experience to do the job right the first time. Here are some examples of the types of clients we service.
- Healthcare—Installing complex HVAC systems to meet the wide range of needs in the healthcare sector
- Education—Providing heating and cooling for schools, from historic buildings to sprawling campuses
- Manufacturing & Industrial—HVAC for factories and plants
- Government & Military—We provide HVAC solutions for many applications within the government sector
- Office structures—Providing comfortable working environments for offices large and small
- Commercial/retail—Creating comfortable shopping spaces large and small within the retail sector
- County & municipal—Meeting HVAC needs for many applications in local government facilities
- Places of worship—Providing comfortable environments for centers of worship and similar gathering places
- Property management—Heating and cooling solutions for multiple properties and/or multiple units
- Corporate campuses—Creating HVAC solutions for larger corporate headquarters
- Cleanrooms—Meeting the special heating, cooling and air quality needs for cleanroom applications
- Mission Critical—HVAC solutions for data centers, laboratories and other applications where 24-7 temperature regulation cannot be interrupted
For more information on the businesses and industries we serve, or to learn more about how we can serve your company’s HVAC needs, contact United Maintenance today.